A mindfulness retreat for women
1-3 September 2017
Discover the incredible power of mindfulness in overcoming stress, anxiety, fatigue and busy-ness. For the modern woman like you who is looking for another way to be…
The 3 day/2 night retreat will nourish you on every level – body, mind and soul. Daily yoga, bushwalks, reflection and meditation will be combined with classes on mindfulness, purpose, stress and empowerment all in the pristine setting of acres of bushland just 60 minutes from Melbourne. Enjoy hearty food sourced from the local area and indulge in great company as you reacquaint yourself with your needs and desires.
The focus will be on using simple mindfulness techniques to help you overcome stress, anxiety and fatigue – and give you the confidence to define a different path to wellbeing that plays to your srengths and aligns with your lifestyle.
It’s an opportunity to reconnect, re-energise and restore all while exploring the heart of Victoria’s Macedon Ranges.
You will leave feeling energized, confident, connected and on-purpose, our aim being to nourish, not punish you. You will rediscover your lightness and mojo – and you’ll have a fresh perspective on wellbeing that allows you the freedom to explore what truly works for you.
No prior yoga, mindfulness or meditation experience necessary.
Example daily schedule:
7:00am – Slow flow yoga
8:00am – Breakfast
9:30am – Introduction to mindfulness meditation
10:30am – Using mindfulness for health: interpreting your body’s signals
12:30am – Lunch, reflection and sharing time
2:00pm – Bushwalk – mindfulness and nature
4:30pm – Yin yoga and yoga nidra
6:00pm – Free time
7:00pm – Drinks and dinner
Begins 2pm Friday 1st September to 4pm Sunday 3rd September at Cammeray Waters bushland retreat outside Woodend – $1100 per person (or three payments of $367) includes:
* 2 nights single share accommodation
* All meals, snacks, drinks + tea and coffee
* Daily yoga and mindfulness meditation classes
* Daily workshops on health and self love
* Activities including hiking + sightseeing
* Goodie bag
* 3 months of email support + coaching following the retreat (umm, that’s a really good deal)
* transport to/from the venue and to activities – your own vehicle is required or we can arrange carpooling from Woodend V-Line Station
* massage treatments – therapists will be made available should you wish to book.
A deposit of $367 is required to secure your place. Full payment required by 10 August. LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE.
Secure my spot now:
Want to learn more about how mindfulness can change your life? Read here.